1. –Why did he spend so much time searching shop after shop for a coat? --Oh, he was very _____ about his clothes.
2. It’s important for us to employ a word or a phrase according to the ____ in language students studies.
3. –You don’t look very ____. Are you ill? --I’m just a bit tired.
4. Food easily _____ in summer. We’d better put it into the refrigerator.
A. goes bad
B. is gone bad
C. goes badly
D. is gone badly
5. Are all the Identity Card numbers _____ in the file, _____ Jane’s.
A. listed, included
B. listing,, included
C. listed, including
D. being listed, being included